a few words 意味
- a few words
- few １few pron. 少数の人; エリート. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 the chosen few 選ばれた少数の者 (cf. Matt.
- words words 口舌 くぜつ こうぜつ 語句 ごく 科白 台詞 かはく せりふ 申し様 もうしよう 台辞 だいじ
- a few a few 一二 いちに 幾つか いくつか
- few words few words 片言 へんげん
- few words few words片言へんげん
- in a few words 言葉少なに
- of few words 言葉の少ない、口数の少ない
- (not even) a few words (not even) a few words片言隻句へんげんせっく片言隻語へんげんせきご
- add a few words 言葉を2～3付け加える
- address a few words to ～に（向かって）一言演説｛ひとこと えんぜつ｝する
- delete a few words 数語｛すうご｝を削除｛さくじょ｝する
- exchange a few words 言葉を交わす
- few words of greeting 簡単な歓迎の辞
- few words of praise 《a ～》2～3の誉め言葉
- have few words 無口｛むくち｝［言葉少｛ことば すく｝な］であるHe has few words. I always speak, and he always listens. 彼は無口である。私がいつもしゃべり、彼がいつもそれを聞いている
- i said a few words , you know most of 'em straight talk .
- but first , i'd like to say a few words about beethoven .
- is there anyone else who'd care to share a few words ?
- before we begin , anna would like to say a few words .
- we exchanged a few words about some trivial matter .
- bg: tell me in a few words about your new project
- and now a few words from admiral aritomo yamagata !
山県有朋 睦軍卿よ り お言葉である !
- and she even managed to say a few words in chinese:
- i've also prepared a few words . hey everybody .
- and so i think i have to tell you just a few words
- "a few strokes of his brush and his subjects start to life" 意味
- "a few strokes of the whip kept the horses moving" 意味
- "a few thoughts from tolstoy" 意味
- "a few weeks after its release the song reached the top of the chart" 意味
- "a few wispy clouds stood on the horizon" 意味
- "a few words in your ear" 意味