- yeah , always wanted to be accessory to kidnapping .
- only think of you as an accessory to family . ? ?
- i could've been done as a fucking accessory . huh ?
- renee , that makes you an accessory after the fact .
- i don't know if that makes me an accessory or something ...
- well , that would make you an accessory to , uh ...
まあ それは君を共犯者にさせる あー...
- what about a robot accessory for your cellphone ?
- my accessory shop a writeup recently . what magazine ?
最近 世話になってる人。 何て 雑誌?
- why don't you just wear it ? like some nerdy accessory ?
- i'm not asking about the kind of accessory .
- a supplementary component that improves capability
Synonyms: appurtenance, supplement, add-on,
- clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing
Synonyms: accoutrement, accouterment,
- someone who helps another person commit a crime
Synonyms: accessary, Adjective
- furnishing added support; "an ancillary pump"; "an adjuvant discipline to forms of mysticism"; "The mind and emotions are auxiliary to each other"
Synonyms: adjunct, ancillary, adjuvant, appurtenant, auxiliary,
- aiding and abetting in a crime; "he was charged with being accessory to the crime"