- you just have to show him your garter belt !
- you can't put a paco rabanne belt on a patou .
- a jeweled belt around the middle of the planet .
- help me grab the bomb ! i can't get the seat belt off !
- looks like he was dieting . check out his belt .
彼は ダイエットしてたみたい ベルトを見て
- and i found her there in orion's belt , i think .
- how high does your belt go ? my what ?
- they're gonna turn the seat belt sign on any second .
- and a stun belt has a remote . hand it over .
スタンベルトは リモコンを備えてる わたすんだ
- is not it an old belly mask action belt ?
≪懐かしいな イナゴマスクの アクションベルトじゃないか
- the act of hitting vigorously; "he gave the table a whack"
Synonyms: knock, rap, whack, whang,
- a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)
- endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys
- ammunition (usually of small caliber) loaded in flexible linked strips for use in a machine gun
Synonyms: belt ammunition, belted ammunition,
- a vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him"; "he took a bash right in his face"; "he got a bang on the head"
Synonyms: knock, bash, bang, smash,
- an elongated region where a specific condition or characteristic is found; "a belt of high pressure"
- a path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
Synonyms: swath, Verb
- fasten with a belt; "belt your trousers"
- deliver a blow to; "He belted his opponent"
- sing loudly and forcefully
Synonyms: belt out,