- like brunch is a blend of breakfast and lunch .
例えば ブランチは 朝食と 昼食の混成語で
- blend of wool and nylon maybe from his clothes
- it's the amity way , just try to blend in .
- we blend in and you're no one is going to find us .
- skye looks young enough to blend in .
ウワサ話を装い聞きだすんだ スカイは若いから十分 溶け込める
- this sake is a special blend of mine .
よく そこまで分かるな。 この酒は 俺特製のブレンドだ。
- lavender and camomile 7 to 3 part blend .
ラベンダーと カモミールを 7対3の割合で ブレンドして。➡
- who here knew that motel was a blend word ?
- blend color and form ... do you think it looks cheesy ?
- edutainment is a blend of education and entertainment .
エデュテイメントは 教育と 娯楽
- the act of blending components together thoroughly
- a new word formed by joining two others and combining their meanings; "`smog'' is a blend of `smoke'' and `fog''"; "`motel'' is a portmanteau word made by combining `motor'' and `hotel''"; "`brunch'' is a well-known portmanteau"
Synonyms: portmanteau word, portmanteau,
- an occurrence of thorough mixing
- mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
Synonyms: flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge,
- combine into one; "blend the nuts and raisins together"; "he blends in with the crowd"; "We don''t intermingle much"
Synonyms: intermix, immingle, intermingle,
- blend or harmonize; "This flavor will blend with those in your dish"; "This sofa won''t go with the chairs"
Synonyms: go, blend in,