chief officer 意味
- （主席｛しゅせき｝）一等航海士｛いっとう こうかいし｝
- december 8: he was the chief officer for imperial prince tokihito .
- in 1753 , he was appointed as the chief officer of outadokoro (folk music office ).
- in 1869 , he took the post of rusu chokan (a person representing the chief officer during his absence ).
- he was the first chief officer of administrative board for kamakura bakufu (japanese feudal government headed by a shogun ).
- he assumed the post of chief officer of administration office which took charge of minamoto no yoritomo ' s domestic service .
- the ranks of inshi were betto (chief officer ), hogandai (deputy chief officer ) and sakandai (secretary ).
- there's only one chief officer of levitt holdings suzanne levitt . oh , and with magnuson gone , she gets to keep all of his money .
リーベットの役員 スザンネ・リーベット アルバートが死んで 大金を手にする
- for an example , yoshimori wada , who became samurai-dokoro betto (the chief officer of board of retainers ) during the early kamakura bakufu .
- she served as the mikushigedono no betto (the chief officer at the place handling clothes in the imperial palace ) at jugoinojo (junior fifth rank , upper grade ).
- the chief officer of suzuka-no-seki checkpoint first mistook them for prince yamabe and prince ishikawa but realized it was prince otsu the next day .