- this school is often covered by the media .
- we actually have california and nevada covered
- it seems to have been covered with cinnabar mercury .
- what's wrong with being covered with blood as samurai
- the streets of turin were covered with red posters
- that's right and every last inch of me's covered with hair
- these halls are linked by covered passageways .
- there is no suggestion that she covered anything up .
- he was covered in the rocks . why won't you answer me ?
- their wing is covered with sensors , including sensors
- overlaid or spread or topped with or enclosed within something; sometimes used as a combining form; "women with covered faces"; "covered wagons"; "a covered balcony"