- it was a significant culture shift for an organization
- in spreading culture through web contents ...
御社の 先進的 かつ 独創的な業務内容に...。
- we found one sample to be able to get into culture .
- and so i decided to figure out the culture of violence
- katsu-curry can be called a pioneer of this culture .
- and mainstream culture has kind of fed this idea
- is that your first pop culture reference ? i think it is !
- i just fell in love with the culture and the people .
- the way that they exist and the culture that they embrace
- and delivering the japanese culture to the world
- the raising of plants or animals; "the culture of oysters"
- (biology) the growing of microorganisms in a nutrient medium (such as gelatin or agar); "the culture of cells in a Petri dish"
- the tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group
- all the knowledge and values shared by a society
- the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization; "the developing drug culture"; "the reason that the agency is doomed to inaction has something to do with the FBI culture"
- a particular society at a particular time and place; "early Mayan civilization"
Synonyms: civilization, civilisation,
- a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality; "they performed with great polish"; "I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"; "almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art"--Joseph Conrad
Synonyms: polish, refinement, cultivation, finish, Verb
- grow in a special preparation; "the biologist grows microorganisms"