- you are a dog , and no better for following' instruction .
- mum ... now that the dog dragon is gone ....
む... 今度は 犬龍が いなくなるとは...。
- or your dog could get hit by a car on the street .
- uji gintoki bowl or your dog food special ?
お前の 犬のエサスペシャル どっちが優れているか➡
- he's some top dog lawyerlobbyist out of washington .
- with the same frequency as a dog whistle ...
ああ 犬笛の周波数と同じ 超音波を使う動物がいる。
- he's probably the most famous dog in all australia .
- this is no worse than getting bitten by a stray dog .
- mamoru is the name of the dog we keep at home .
《マモルとは うちで飼っている 犬の名前で➡
- and that's my cousin and my sister's dog , gabby .
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
Synonyms: domestic dog, Canis familiaris,
- metal supports for logs in a fireplace; "the andirons were too hot to touch"
Synonyms: andiron, firedog, dog-iron,
- a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
Synonyms: pawl, detent, click,
- a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
Synonyms: frank, frankfurter, hotdog, hot dog, wiener, wienerwurst, weenie,
- someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
Synonyms: cad, bounder, blackguard, hound, heel,
- informal term for a man; "you lucky dog"
- a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she''s a real dog"
Synonyms: frump, Verb
- go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
Synonyms: chase, chase after, trail, tail, tag, give chase, go after, track,