for a few minutes 意味
- few １few pron. 少数の人; エリート. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 the chosen few 選ばれた少数の者 (cf. Matt.
- minutes minutes 議事録 ぎじろく 記録 きろく 会議録 かいぎろく
- a few a few 一二 いちに 幾つか いくつか
- after a few minutes （さらに）数分後
- after a few minutes more （さらに）数分後
- arrive a few minutes late 数分遅れて到着｛とうちゃく｝する
- back here in a few minutes 《be ～》数分｛すうふん｝でここへ戻ってくる
- even if it's by a few minutes たとえ数分｛すうふん｝でも
- every few minutes 2～3分ごとに
- few minutes later しばらくして
- for a period of a few minutes 数分間｛すうふんかん｝
- give or take a few minutes 数分の違いはあるとしても、数分遅れるか早くなるかもしれない
- grab a few minutes ほんの少し時間を取る
- in the span of just a few minutes たった数分｛すうふん｝の間に
- just a few minutes ago ほんの2～3分前に
- so she did this threat display for a few minutes
- but i've only been secretary of state for a few minutes .
- he may have been out of my sight for a few minutes .
- e may have been out of my sight for a few minutes .
- we spoke for a few minutes , and then i had to go .
- i'll rest for a few minutes , and then we'll try again .
- just needed to close my eyes for a few minutes .
- garrett , i was wondering if we could talk for a few minutes .
- if you'll just bear with me for a few minutes , arnold
- and so what i want to tell you about for a few minutes is
- "for a fee they supply names and addresses to mail order firms" 意味
- "for a few days" 意味
- "for a few days to a month" 意味
- "for a few dollars i got possession of a good one" 意味
- "for a few hours" 意味
- "for a few minutes he stood gazing at me in astonishment" 意味