- i went to mcandrews house . you got to get out here .
- i have to go over to your grandmother's house .
- And created a restaurant called waterhouse .
- moving from one grandmother's house to another one
- september 2: he retired and was put under house arrest .
9月2日 - 隠居蟄居。
- and that's why i spent so much time at your house .
そういう訳で 君の家で 殆ど過ごした
- he might go to the house , try and get a message ...
- house is clean . car is gone . he's in the wind .
- to live in a big city and to buy a house .
田舎には住まないということ そして 一軒家を買うこと
- and for like 50 grand i built a house around it .
- play in which children take the roles of father or mother or children and pretend to interact like adults; "the children were playing house"
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- a building in which something is sheltered or located; "they had a large carriage house"
- a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented; "the house was full"
Synonyms: theater, theatre,
- aristocratic family line; "the House of York"
- the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
Synonyms: firm, business firm,
- a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"
Synonyms: family, household, home, menage,
- an official assembly having legislative powers; "a bicameral legislature has two houses"
- the audience gathered together in a theatre or cinema; "the house applauded"; "he counted the house"
- the members of a religious community living together
- the management of a gambling house or casino; "the house gets a percentage of every bet"
- (astrology) one of 12 equal areas into which the zodiac is divided
Synonyms: sign of the zodiac, star sign, sign, mansion, planetary house, Verb
- provide housing for; "The immigrants were housed in a new development outside the town"
Synonyms: put up, domiciliate,
- contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"