- you are a dog , and no better for following' instruction .
- kokugokai (an instruction of different ethnic languages )
- and there's actually an instruction on the punch card
パンチカードで入力する 命令に 実際
- to use these spaces for technologybased instruction .
- please tell them i have an instruction about the
では コルベナのことで ご相談したいことがあると
- follow the instruction if you want to live .
- it is used according to an instruction and a direction .
- that were taught in a oneonone instruction using a tutor .
- kidasan there is a instruction mail from the suspect .
- if you understand , follow the instruction accordingly .
- the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill; "he received no formal education"; "our instruction was carefully programmed"; "good classroom teaching is seldom rewarded"
Synonyms: education, teaching, pedagogy, didactics, educational activity,
- the profession of a teacher; "he prepared for teaching while still in college"; "pedagogy is recognized as an important profession"
Synonyms: teaching, pedagogy,
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
Synonyms: command, statement, program line,
- a message describing how something is to be done; "he gave directions faster than she could follow them"