- the yamato will now be able to jump 30 ,000 light years .
ん? なんだ? 今の光。
- why don't you jump in the water and do a couple of laps ?
- i hate cats . they always try to jump on me .
- your skin is as thick as the monthly shonen jump .
天照院首領にして 奈落 最強の凶手。
- calculating hyperspace jump in five , four ...
- you can only read human comics when you jump .
- going to jump off the bridge near the flood gate .
- the birds were able to jump from one to the other .
- oh , i didn't expect you to just jump right in .
おぉ いきなりやるとは 思っていなかった
- never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker .
- the act of jumping; propelling yourself off the ground; "he advanced in a series of jumps"; "the jumping was unexpected"
- descent with a parachute; "he had done a lot of parachuting in the army"
- a sudden involuntary movement; "he awoke with a start"
Synonyms: startle, start,
- (film) an abrupt transition from one scene to another
- an abrupt transition; "a successful leap from college to the major leagues"
Synonyms: leap, saltation,
- a sudden and decisive increase; "a jump in attendance"
Synonyms: leap, Verb
- go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions
- rise in rank or status; "Her new novel jumped high on the bestseller list"
Synonyms: rise, climb up,
- increase suddenly and significantly; "Prices jumped overnight"
- pass abruptly from one state or topic to another; "leap into fame"; "jump to a conclusion"; "jump from one thing to another"
- bypass; "He skipped a row in the text and so the sentence was incomprehensible"
Synonyms: pass over, skip, skip over,
- enter eagerly into; "He jumped into the game"
- make a sudden physical attack on; "The muggers jumped the woman in the fur coat"
- start (a car engine whose battery is dead) by connecting it to another car''s battery
Synonyms: jumpstart, jump-start,
- move or jump suddenly, as if in surprise or alarm; "She startled when I walked into the room"
Synonyms: startle, start,
- move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"
Synonyms: leap, bound, spring,
- cause to jump or leap; "the trainer jumped the tiger through the hoop"
- jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute
Synonyms: chute, parachute,
- run off or leave the rails; "the train derailed because a cow was standing on the tracks"
- jump down from an elevated point; "the parachutist didn''t want to jump"; "every year, hundreds of people jump off the Golden Gate bridge"; "the widow leapt into the funeral pyre"
Synonyms: leap, jump off,
- be highly noticeable
Synonyms: leap out, jump out, stand out, stick out,