- and if you bachelors like girls , listen to the lawn dawg .
- and the lawn chairs became the talk of the town .
- get a thicker , fuller lawn in less than six weeks .
- whenever a kid would be injured by a rotary lawn mower
- the local press was camped out on our lawn for weeks .
- like , why did i really have to mow the lawn ?
例えば なぜ芝刈りをしないと いけないの?
- because she stood on our lawn and said a bunch of things
- remind me again why we let these guys broadcast from our lawn .
- lawn: twenty five thousand three hundred square meters
- for not getting her to the lawn at the old house .
アディを古い家の芝生に 連れて行かないで って
- a field of cultivated and mowed grass