- because i know i can always lean on you .
私は いつだって 恭一さんのこと 頼りにしてるんだから。
- as if sometimes one had to lean over to go on living .
- you got time to lean , you got time to clean , huh ?
- i want to stay in good shape , muscular and lean .
- though several years old , it is lean , graceful .
- i think it's time we go in and lean on those guys , boss .
- greater risk of disease than lean people .
痩せた人よりも 病気のリスクが 多いわけでもなさそうです
- jane said not to lean on mylar too hard .
- when people are starving during the lean seasons .
- it looks like he stepped up here , to lean over .
- lacking excess flesh; "you can''t be too rich or too thin"; "Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look"-Shakespeare
- lacking in mineral content or combustible material; "lean ore"; "lean fuel"
- not profitable or prosperous; "a lean year"
- containing little excess; "a lean budget"; "a skimpy allowance"
Synonyms: skimpy, Verb
- rely on for support; "We can lean on this man"
- cause to lean or incline; "He leaned his rifle against the wall"
- to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
Synonyms: tilt, tip, slant, angle,
- cause to lean to the side; "Erosion listed the old tree"
- have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined; "She tends to be nervous before her lectures"; "These dresses run small"; "He inclined to corpulence"
Synonyms: tend, be given, incline, run, Noun
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical; "the tower had a pronounced tilt"; "the ship developed a list to starboard"; "he walked with a heavy inclination to the right"
Synonyms: tilt, list, inclination, leaning,