- the time limit is 30 minutes . let's ... start !
制限時間は30分。 それでは スタート。
- is not it the limit of chakra ? what ? hey !
チャクラの限界なんじゃないのか? えぇ? おい!
- the time limit to make the arrest is 4 days from today .
- behold the fowl and woman limit himself to judgment
- that would keep me playing sports and not limit me .
- it's necessary to limit access to this information .
- but there's a limit to everything . who's your friend ?
- and the treatment we've been doing also has its limit .
- dr . jordan . we are almost at the hypothermic limit .
- the time limit is up at 12am tomorrow .
起訴しなければ あしたの 24時 ちょうどに 時間切れです。
- the greatest possible degree of something; "what he did was beyond the bounds of acceptable behavior"; "to the limit of his ability"
Synonyms: bound, boundary,
- the boundary of a specific area
Synonyms: demarcation, demarcation line,
- as far as something can go
- the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed; "there are limits on the amount you can bet"; "it is growing rapidly with no limitation in sight"
- the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
Synonyms: limit point, point of accumulation,
- final or latest limiting point
Synonyms: terminus ad quem, terminal point, Verb
- place limits on (extent or access); "restrict the use of this parking lot"; "limit the time you can spend with your friends"
Synonyms: restrict, restrain, trammel, bound, confine, throttle,
- restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
Synonyms: circumscribe, confine,
- decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
Synonyms: specify, set, determine, define, fix,