loss n. 損失, 損害; 死亡, 喪失.
- incur loss upon loss
- will is a loss and we're mourning a death .
- is the loss of sea ice due to global warming .
- it can cause memory loss , mood swings , aching joints .
- make up the entire amount of the 12billion loss .
- to otherwise lethal blood loss , and we could save them
- than the loss of the energy from the fridge .
- you are setting me up for a loss already . thank you .
- nausea , vertigo , memory loss , mental fog .
物忘れ 頭に霞がかかった ような状態が続きました
- in fact , they have more control over the loss of control
- now hearing loss and the treatment for hearing loss
- the act of losing someone or something; "everyone expected him to win so his loss was a shock"
- the disadvantage that results from losing something; "his loss of credibility led to his resignation"; "losing him is no great deprivation"
- the experience of losing a loved one; "he sympathized on the loss of their grandfather"
- euphemistic expressions for death; "thousands mourned his passing"
Synonyms: passing, departure, exit, expiration, going, release,
- military personnel lost by death or capture
Synonyms: personnel casualty,
- the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue; "the company operated at a loss last year"; "the company operated in the red last year"
Synonyms: red ink, red,
- something that is lost; "the car was a total loss"; "loss of livestock left the rancher bankrupt"
- gradual decline in amount or activity; "weight loss"; "a serious loss of business"