- no teaching . you will learn on your own .
上の上が たくさんいるもんじゃと 教えるためにのう。
- it also became an objective of our own .
僕らは いつしか 自分たちの 目標にもなっていたんだから。
- so i decided to create my own in public places .
- dr . moriyama actually supplied his own blood for isobesan .
- meaning , pay for the life you took with your own ?
- it's a place that depends on their own strength to win
- it is your soul's purpose , because i own it .
- leading the world , living its own life .
- the empire crumbles . a woman on her own can't cope .
- i thought of you and katsuya as my own sons .
- have ownership or possession of; "He owns three houses in Florida"; "How many cars does she have?"
Synonyms: have, possess, Adjective
- belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself); preceded by a possessive; "for your own use"; "do your own thing"; "she makes her own clothes"; "`ain'' is Scottish"