- you're the only person we know of who's had any contact
- from the time a person opens his eyes to the light
- no doubt that the iskandar person possessed .
まさか イスカンダル人が 憑依していたなんてさ。
- i think you need to get to know the person next to you .
- he's the person who abducted kazuma too right ?
- that patient , what kind of person is she ?
そろそろ見てくれても... その患者って どんな人?
- and you're the only person i've got on my side right now .
- person like me would have noticed .
だって子犬なんかいたら 犬好きは みんな カワイイって大騒ぎだもん
- so god has given this person insight into the souls of men .
- or a nonprofit person , or as an entertainment person
- a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
Synonyms: individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul,
- a human body (usually including the clothing); "a weapon was hidden on his person"
- a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party; "stop talking about yourself in the third person"