- the strong will you possess will teach konohamaru ...
- possess this hat and take this man's energy !
- it cannot be read unless you possess ocular powers .
- the importance of what you possess increases each year
- the information i brought , along with the data you possess
- unless you possess the water style chakra .
- people long for riches they do not possess .
いいか 左介。 人は皆 己に無いものを欲しがる。
- so what would possess them to ask you and me to ...
- the noble spirit and the power of freedom cats possess !
- you're certain that you possess the truth
自分には “truth” があると 確信するでしょう
- have ownership or possession of; "He owns three houses in Florida"; "How many cars does she have?"
Synonyms: own, have,
- have as an attribute, knowledge, or skill; "he possesses great knowledge about the Middle East"
- enter into and control, as of emotions or ideas; "What possessed you to buy this house?"; "A terrible rage possessed her"