- we'll have a full state probe up inside a week .
- to escort and land the probe on a comet
- and that was the deployment of the huygens probe
- her resistance to the mind probe is considerable .
- well , whatever that probe is picking up it's not dead .
- we wanted to get a temperature probe , we stuck it in there
- week after week , the melt probe will sink of its own weight
- the ice should be shielding the probe from radiation .
- by installing a small hardware probe on site
- in the year 2005 , nasa launched a probe
- an investigation conducted using a flexible surgical instrument to explore an injury or a body cavity
- an exploratory action or expedition
- a flexible slender surgical instrument with a blunt end that is used to explore wounds or body cavities
- an inquiry into unfamiliar or questionable activities; "there was a congressional probe into the scandal"
Synonyms: investigation, Verb
- question or examine thoroughly and closely
- examine physically with or as if with a probe; "probe an anthill"
Synonyms: dig into, poke into,