- progress on the project will not be affected .
- and we're making great progress for this goal
- why ? why have we made so little progress ?
なぜ? なぜ解明が 遅々として進まないのでしょうか?
- so the progress up the stim seem to work really well .
- and so i think we're making progress in that direction
- always nice to have a lawman on the side of progress .
- monitoring the progress of a verificatory experiment .
- the curriculum does not progress in study hall .
- you'll get to see progress being made firsthand .
- master windu requests a report on our progress .
- gradual improvement or growth or development; "advancement of knowledge"; "great progress in the arts"
- the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
Synonyms: progression, procession, advance, advancement, forward motion, onward motion,
- a movement forward; "he listened for the progress of the troops"
Synonyms: progression, advance, Verb
- develop in a positive way; "He progressed well in school"; "My plants are coming along"; "Plans are shaping up"
Synonyms: come on, come along, advance, get on, get along, shape up,
- form or accumulate steadily; "Resistance to the manager''s plan built up quickly"; "Pressure is building up at the Indian-Pakistani border"
Synonyms: build up, work up, build,
- move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; "Time marches on"
Synonyms: advance, pass on, move on, march on, go on,