- and yet , they have not rally seen the light of day .
- i'm making a concession speech at my rally tonight .
- level playing field now , my rally little friend .
- are you going to the alderman's unity rally tomorrow night ?
- october 24 (eve of a festival vigil ): stamp rally
- thirty seconds . secure air comm . meet at the rally .
- but i'm gonna go tell him right after the pep rally .
- rally , thanks to you , i can ...press on forward !
ラリー お前のおかげで オレは
- can rally the masses from the keyboards
- i want to make sure rally and the others are safe .
- the feat of mustering strength for a renewed effort; "he singled to start a rally in the 9th inning"; "he feared the rallying of their troops for a counterattack"
- (sports) an unbroken sequence of several successive strokes; "after a short rally Connors won the point"
- an automobile race run over public roads
- a large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm
Synonyms: mass meeting,
- a marked recovery of strength or spirits during an illness
- return to a former condition; "The jilted lover soon rallied and found new friends"; "The stock market rallied"
- harass with persistent criticism or carping; "The children teased the new teacher"; "Don''t ride me so hard over my failure"; "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
Synonyms: tease, razz, rag, cod, tantalize, tantalise, bait, taunt, twit, ride,
- call to arms; of military personnel
Synonyms: call up, mobilize, mobilise,
- gather or bring together; "muster the courage to do something"; "she rallied her intellect"; "Summon all your courage"
Synonyms: muster, summon, come up, muster up,
- gather; "drum up support"
Synonyms: beat up, drum up,