- every day he leaves the wire with a mission .
- everything is going out as cash or wire transfers .
- can't you get them to wire the money ? just try something ?
- it's that loose wire again . there you go , big fella .
- they said you're on reward wire . there's a bounty on you .
- this was a fly by wire . it has wings .
- get him to confess to the murder while you're wearing a wire .
- and now if i hook up this wire just by connecting it
- i'll need about 200 feet of wire . zip cord will work .
- what if the same wire that caused the problem then
- ligament made of metal and used to fasten things or make cages or fences etc
- a metal conductor that carries electricity over a distance
Synonyms: conducting wire,
- a message transmitted by telegraph
- the finishing line on a racetrack
- equip for use with electricity; "electrify an appliance"
- send cables, wires, or telegrams
Synonyms: cable, telegraph,
- fasten with wire; "The columns were wired to the beams for support"
- string on a wire; "wire beads"
- provide with electrical circuits; "wire the addition to the house"