もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Diodorus Siculus mentions that Kroton besieged Sybaris again in 476 / 5 BC . The Sybarites appealed to the tyrant Hiero I of Syracuse for help.
- Ussher chose 5 BC as Christ's birth year Thus, for the gospel of Matthew to be correct, Jesus could not have been born after that date.
- The event in 5 BC most closely resembles the description given in the eulogy, but the date of her death is simply not ascertainable with any certainty.
- After the national championship was set, the Orange Bowl had the next pick, and invited # 3 ( # 5 BCS ) Iowa from the Big Ten.
- Paetus was the son of Publius Caesennius Paetus, born c . 5 BC, a Tarquinian Italian; paternal grandson of Caesennius, born c . 40 BC; and great-grandson of Lucius Caesennius Lento.