もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- He married an unknown woman and had a son Claudius Pulcher, born c . 5 BC, who married and had a son . . . Claudius Pulcher, born c . 30, who married and had Publius Claudius Pulcher, born c . 60.
- Androtion began his political career not long before 385, Androtion held various other positions during his career, including governing Arkesine on Amorgos for at least two years up to 357 / 6, and being a member of the boule in 356 / 5 BC.
- Poseidonia might have had a major share in a new foundation of Sybaris, which lasted from 452 / 1 BC until 446 / 5 BC . This is suggested by the great resemblance of the coins of Sybaris to those of Poseidonia during this period.
- After the national championship was set, the Orange Bowl had the next pick, and invited No . 3 ( # 5 BCS ) USC . However, a BCS rule stated that if two bowls wanted the same team, the bowl with the higher payoff had priority.
- In 20 BC, Hyeokgeose also sent an emissary upon the death of the Mahan king in 19 BC . In 5 BC, East Okjeo ( a small state to the north, later conquered by Goguryeo ) sent an emissary, and Hyeokgeose presented him with 20 horses.