a bright shining lieの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- What " The Killing Fields " did with Cambodia, and " All the President's Men " with Watergate, so " A Bright Shining Lie " might have done with Vietnam.
- Contradictions always have been at the heart of that war, and the title " A Bright Shining Lie " signals that contradictions will be at the heart of this movie.
- A documentary about prostitution, " Pimps Up, Ho's Down, " was a not-so-distant third, beating out more expensive, heavily promoted original movies such as the Emmy-nominated " A Bright Shining Lie ."
- He is a longtime editor with years of experience successfully guiding writers like William Styron or Neil Sheehan, who took years to complete his Vietnam book, " A Bright Shining Lie ."
- -- TV movie : " A Bright Shining Lie "; " Don King : Only In America "; " Gia "; " 12 Angry Men "; " What the Deaf Man Heard ."