a near missの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Zaragoza took advantage by counterattacking, leading to a near miss in the 84th minute, when midfielder Ruben " Cani"
- He was later severely injured by fragments from a near miss on 26 October and hospitalized until August 1945.
- Two were direct hits and a third a near miss close aboard the port bow causing severe underwater damage.
- Heavy fog on the final stretch leads to a near miss with a southbound truck before he reaches Prudhoe.
- The first bomb fell at 12 : 18 p . m . It was a near miss, as planned.