a near missの例文
- もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Each warhead would also be modified with radiation hardening, ensuring only a near miss could damage it.
- It all resulted in a near miss.
- A near miss, only a yard or two off her port bow, during this encounter caused extensive damage.
- That designation is rather vague, however, because there is no numerical definition of what constitutes a near miss.
- Two days later on 27 December the destroyer sustained slight damage from a near miss during air attacks.