a radio interviewerの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Clinton told a radio interviewer as he prepared to campaign Wednesday on behalf of Democratic candidates in Rhode Island.
- McKinnon told a radio interviewer that " New Zealanders do have a natural capacity to get along with Asians ."
- "Why do you call it the plenum when it's usually almost empty ? " a radio interviewer asked Tichon Wednesday.
- Argentina's foreign minister, Guido Di Tella, told a radio interviewer Friday that Priebke " is no longer an Argentine resident.
- He told a radio interviewer the first of the refugees would arrive " possibly as early as late next week ."