abuse of discretionの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The Court of Appeals reversed, finding an abuse of discretion, and ordered the District Court to proceed to the merits.
- It is a paradigmatic abuse of discretion for a court to base its judgment on an erroneous view of the law.
- The standard of review applied to appeals from decisions involving the exercise of judicial discretion is " abuse of discretion ."
- Because government officials must routinely make subjective decisions, courts have been vague in their descriptions of what constitutes an abuse of discretion.
- The appeals court said the appointment was " either a clear abuse of discretion or an exercise of wholly nonexistent discretion ."