もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- But then the bank refused to accept delivery of them, saying it had closed Green's account because it fell below the minimum required balance of $ 250, 000.
- If supplies of popular toys run out, children and collectors must often make do with a rain check from the store and accept delivery a few months later.
- Many sites that had refused to pay for their machines due to the low quality of EOS found ETA's UNIX completely usable and were willing to accept delivery.
- Players can control what a warehouse stores by giving it orders to what commodities to accept delivery of, which to refuse, and which to seek out from another warehouse.
- Politkovskaya, a reporter for the independent Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta, had arranged earlier in the day for the hostage-takers to accept deliveries of water and warm meals for the captives.