もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- One is an acoustic coupler ( $ 149 ) that works, even on pay phones, at speeds up to 28 . 8 Kbps depending on line conditions, according to the manufacturer, Konexx Inc.
- The first generations of hardware modems ( including acoustic couplers ) and their protocols used relatively simple modulation techniques such as ASK at low speeds and with inefficient use of the telephone line's bandwidth.
- The modem is powered from the portfolio and came with an acoustic coupler consisting of two round shells that could be mounted over both ends of a handset with the aid of velcro strips.
- The machine was advanced for 1982, featuring 256 kB RAM, dual 360 kB 5.25 " floppy disk drives, a graphics card compatible with both CRT, 300 bit / s modem, and even an acoustic coupler.
- Their gear includes a Toshiba Libretto laptop that weighs 1.87 pounds; a Ricoh digital camera and a telephone hook-up kit that includes numerous adapter plugs, adapter jacks, a telephone line tester and an acoustic coupler.