もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- "Dilbert " was, in fact, clogging the Fox pipeline as a live-action project before it changed format and network.
- He is also the head of the Human Rights and Judaism in Action Project at the Israel Democracy Institute.
- This body reviewed and endorsed a number of covert action projects in the first 2 years of the Kennedy Presidency.
- He has sold a crime thriller to Warner Brothers and has written two action projects for the director Wolfgang Petersen.
- This summer his group, the AIDS Action Project, was forced to vacate its small office at a Beijing academic institute.