もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- There could be a ` perfect storm'coming here, " said Paul Hudson, executive director of Washington's Aviation Consumer Action Project.
- She is executive director of the Cooperative Metropolitan Ministries in Boston, an interfaith association matching congregations with social action projects.
- -- Flight delays have increased by about 35 percent in the past year, according to the Aviation Consumer Action Project.
- This summer, his group, the AIDS Action Project, was forced to vacate its small office at a Beijing academic institute.
- As of 1973, progress had been made on several projects, the first six of which were Program for Action projects: