もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Private planes still pose a danger, said Paul Hudson, executive director of the advocacy group Aviation Consumer Action Project.
- In addition, BUF has two live-action projects and two animated sequels to Arthur and the Minimoys in development.
- CBMU-302 performed construction and maintenance on base and served the local communities with civic action projects and educational programs.
- Nevertheless, Tytle brought the script to Walt staying at the live action projects and was replaced by Winston Hibler.
- "Dilbert " was, in fact, clogging the Fox pipeline as a live-action project before it changed format and network.