もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- An essay specifically can achieve this status after 50 distinct registered users cite it in discussion in a manner relevant to its actual meaning.
- However, if it is being considered for deletion, then I think it should be evaluated in terms of its actual meaning and intent.
- Not all names of Reinin's Traits reflect their actual meaning very well, but they were defined historically and now seem to be fixed.
- Coche?is more concerned about the connotation brought on by the anti-black history of the term than its actual meaning ", he explained.
- Armfelt's death sentence, though, had no actual meaning outside of Sweden as there was never a realistic Swedish attempt launched to recapture Finland.