もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- In common with many other diterpenoid alkaloids, it is toxic to animals, although the acute toxicity varies with species.
- Acute toxicity : This test is used to determine danger of exposure to a chemical by mouth, skin, or inflammation.
- The results from acute toxicity tests can thus help determine whether the effect identified is due to a specific contaminant.
- Typically PhACs are found in low concentrations, ( < 1 ug / L ) making acute toxicity effects fairly unlikely.
- The acute toxicity, carcinogenicity, and metabolism of sterigmatocystin has been compared with those for aflatoxin and several other hepatotoxic mycotoxins.