もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Endosulfan became a highly controversial agrichemical due to its acute toxicity, potential for bioaccumulation, and role as an endocrine disruptor.
- It provides acute toxicity monitoring systems for online, portable and lab use, together with on-line and portable trace metal measurement technology.
- Because of the high excretion rates and the very low absorption rates of most forms of chromium, acute toxicity is uncommon.
- Acute toxicity studies show that the lowest fatal dose in rats, mice, and rabbits equals 1.2 grams / kg or more.
- Methiocarb can cause acute toxicity to people exposed to it for long periods of time and will also poison water organisms.