もっと例文: 1 2
- At another level, adaptive optimization may take advantage of local data conditions to optimize away branches and to use inline expansion to decrease the cost of procedure calls.
- JIT compilation is a form of dynamic compilation, and allows adaptive optimization such as dynamic recompilation thus in theory JIT compilation can yield faster execution than static compilation.
- Profile-guided optimization is an ahead-of-time ( AOT ) compilation optimization technique based on runtime profiles, and is similar to a static " average case " analog of the dynamic technique of adaptive optimization.
- It is interesting that aggressive JIT methods such as adaptive optimization often produce code fragments unsuitable for sharing across processes or successive runs of the program, requiring a tradeoff be made between the efficiencies of precompiled and shared code and the advantages of adaptively specialized code.
- The observation that together, monomorphic and polymorphic inline caches collect per-call-site receiver type information as a side-effect of optimizing program execution led to the development of adaptive optimization in Self, where the run-time optimizes " hot spots " in the program using the type information in inline caches to guide speculative inlining decisions.