もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- When using a complement representation, to convert a signed number to a wider format the additional bits must be filled with copies of the sign bit in order to preserve its numerical value,
- The exception is that VITC is encoded twice per interlaced video frame, once in each field, and one additional bit ( the " field flag " ) is used to distinguish the two fields.
- German fans got an additional bit of fame since Sonata Arctica played their first single from the forthcoming album, " Don't Say A Word ", for the first time ever at the Summer Breeze festival.
- The ISO 8859 series of standards governing 8-bit character encodings supersede the ISO 646 international standard and its national variants, by providing 96 additional characters with the additional bit and thus avoiding any substitution of ASCII codes.
- Considering the transmission of three additional bits per data byte and the pauses before and after the start bit, this results in a usable data rate of 102 bytes per second, and about 6 kilobytes per minute.