もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- By working too literally, the early efforts to reproduce traditional Christian images contributed no additional meaning, but postwar photography used the memory of those images to evoke a more general Christian spirit.
- The coup attempt has gained additional meaning as Germany _ reunited for nearly 14 years _ seeks and receives deeper acceptance from other nations as a " normal " democracy and a European power.
- Using " will " with the first person or " shall " with the second or third person is asserted to indicate some additional meaning in addition to plain futurity.
- It's not just another incident of war time death-this one had additional meaning, because of the public controversy . okedem 19 : 22, 20 September 2006 ( UTC)
- I'm confused by the term O-ring; it seems to have one or two additional meanings beside the one found here, referring to " metal " rings.