もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Like other values, its excellence is something we seek because our senses tell us it exists and gives additional meaning to our lives.
- The NPI cannot contain any embedded intelligence; in other words, the NPI is simply a number that does not itself have any additional meaning.
- An additional meaning is that if the material is labeled with the copyleft symbol, it should stay open under the credits of the original creator.
- The fourth digit represents a " sub-group " of this pool and has no additional meaning other than increasing the amount of possible numbers.
- Most compound verbs originally have the collective meaning of both components, but some of them later gain additional meanings that may supersede the original, emergent sense.