もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- However, it is also acknowledged that, in adults, the affective experience is a result of both the innate mechanism and a " complex matrix of nested and interacting ideo-affective formations ."
- Research with psychophysiological methods corroborated this positive effect on affective experience : easy-to-perceive stimuli were not only judged more positively but increased activation in the zygomaticus major muscle, the so-called " smiling muscle ".
- People who have experienced more positive and less negative subjective affective experiences ( SAE ) during their lives ( i . e ., transient deviations ), have a higher SPQL . The average of positive and negative SAE was used to measure overall SAE.
- The notion of negative differentiation is consistent with the mobilization-minimization hypothesis, which posits that negative events, as a consequence of this complexity, require a greater mobilization of cognitive resources to deal with the affective experience and a greater effort to minimize the consequences.
- Evidence on how the VI could be contributing to changes in affective experience by outreach workers of homelessness persons risk assessment then needs documentation to verify that experiential profiling isn't leading to self-selection and lack of validity of the tool in its current application framework.