もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- During a question-and-answer session with members of the public and the media, Al Al-Sheikh denied that the government influenced fatwas ( religious rulings ) and said accusations to the contrary within the media were false:
- Saudi Arabia's chief cleric Grand Mufti Abdul-Aziz bin Abdullah Al al-Sheik condemned the protests in comments published in a Saudi daily Wednesday, saying Saudis with complaints should take them to government officials, not to the streets.
- Numerous atrocities were committed by both factions and the war resulted in the migration of several Al Jadila clans from the north Arabian plains to Syria, while the Al al-Ghawth remained in Jabal Aja and Jabal Salma.
- The official Saudi Press Agency on Tuesday carried comments by Saudi Arabia's top Muslim cleric, Sheik Abdul-Aziz bin Al al-Sheik, that were circulated by Saudi papers on Wednesday, condemning the attacks and describing them as " crimes ."
- The kingdom's top religious authority, Sheik Abdul-Aziz bin Abdullah Al al-Sheik, said recently that the sacrifice was not a compulsory part of hajj or the feast and advised Muslims not to put themselves at risk to perform it.