もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Asked why he did not object to his son's behavior, Abd Al Al said of the Israelis, " We want to get rid of them, and this is the only alternative ."
- Under the patronage of His Majesty King Hussein, and the presence of His Royal Highness Crown Prince Hassan, Al al-Bayt University was officially inaugurated on March 6, 1995 ( 6 Ramadan 1415 H ).
- "Katayef is derived from the Arab verb Katafa which means to pick or reap the harvest, " says Dr Mohammad Al Droubi, a professor in the Department of Arabic in Al Al Bayt University.
- In 1921, al-Mudarris was appointed to the position of Chief Chamberlain to King Faisal I and served as Dean of " Jami'at Al al-Bait " ( Al al-Bait University ) from 1924 to 1930.
- The dedication level was low al al parts for a while and then Lolly also left the band but stayed on as a tech and photographer while SX and 7734 continued to play shows alone.