もっと例文: 1 2
- The main goal of these studies is to try to understand the mechanisms involved in the adaptation of dense algal cultures to the extreme environment existing in many drylands.
- Germanium dioxide is used in algaculture as an inhibitor of unwanted diatom growth in algal cultures, since contamination with the comparatively fast-growing diatoms often inhibits the growth of or outcompetes the original algae strains.
- Professor Fogg wrote important foundational texts on the latter two : " The Metabolism of Algae " ( Methuen, 1954 ) and " Algal Cultures and Phytoplankton Ecology " ( University of Wisconsin Press, 1966 ).
- :Wikipedia articles are unlikely to contain the specific information you are looking for over such a wide range of algae species, but you may be able to find the information you're looking for by following the links found at List of algal culture collections . talk ) 02 : 21, 18 January 2009 ( UTC)
- John Burlew, the editor of the Carnegie Institution of Washington book " Algal Culture-from Laboratory to Pilot Plant ", stated, " the algae culture may fill a very real need, " which " Science News Letter " turned into " future populations of the world will be kept from starving by the production of improved or educated algae related to the green scum on ponds . " The cover of the magazine also featured Arthur D . Little's Cambridge laboratory, which was a supposed future food factory.