もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Bob Grawi's gravikord is in essence a metallic, amplified version of a Senegambian kora, the harp-guitar that has been used for centuries by West African griots.
- An electric guitar is not just an amplified version of an acoustic instrument; it's an electronic signal generator that's controlled by fingers on strings and settings on pedals and amplifiers.
- The First Tower of " Ar tonelico " is an " amplification Tower " that " supplies the people with an amplified version of the power of sounds on which Sound Science is grounded ".
- "It's an amplified version of what happens all the time between politics and television, where each is trying to manage the other side to conform to its imperatives and needs ."
- The extraordinary upwelling of grief and affection that followed the princess'death in a Paris motor accident early last Sunday was not simply an amplified version of the anguish that inevitably follows the death of someone young, especially a young mother.