もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Charles visited villagers including Aoo's oldest man, 87-year-old Dhira Gujjar, who showed the prince how different communities in Rajasthan tie their colorful turbans.
- In much of macroecology, the use of EOO as a measure of range size may be appropriate; however, AOO is a more appropriate measure when evaluating O A relationships.
- Today's AOo show U . S . crude stockpiles rose about 1.8 million barrels last week from 305.4 million barrels, analysts surveyed by Bloomberg News predicted.
- There are two types of measurements commonly in use, the extent of occurrence ( EOO ) and the area of occupancy ( AOO ) ( see also the Scaling pattern of occupancy ).
- A common way to describe the AOO of a species is to divide the study region into a matrix of cells and record if the species is present in or absent from each cell.