もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Overall, all these elements ( Iberian-derived maritime ceramic styles, AOC and AOO ceramic styles, and eastern burial ritual symbolism ) appear to have first fused in the Lower Rhine region.
- Charles flew by helicopter to Aoo village, brushing sand off his cream-colored jacket several times as he climbed atop the roof of a house to see Sambhar Lake, which surrounds the dusty hamlet on three sides.
- AOO, India AP ) _ Britain's Prince Charles on Sunday visited a sprawling salt lake in the desert state of Rajasthan, greeting villagers in this parched and impoverished area on the latest stop of his tour of India.
- The IAccessible2 screen reader support from Symphony was ported and included in the AOO 4.1 release ( April 2014 ), although its first appearance in an open source software release was as part of LibreOffice 4.2 in January 2014.
- In January 2015 the project reported a lack of active developers and code contributions and that they were " still struggling in involving new volunteers who can independently work on big developments " . in September 2016 the project started discussions on possibly retiring AOO.