もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The tips of the scales about the apical margin and cilia are paler and give a speckled appearance to the end of the wing.
- The fuscous, and a fuscous line is found along the base of the cilia on the apical margin, which are whitish at their points.
- There are some shining whitish oblique streaks on the outer half of the costa, and a bright shining silvery metallic line along the apical margin.
- There are also two white dots on the apical margin and a blackish-grey spot along the termen, not reaching the apex or tornus.
- The median and subterminal transverse lines are faded brown and there are dark brown spots on the apical margin, forming a more or less continuous line.